Since September 2014 , all children in Reception, Year 1 & Year 2 have been entitled to receive a Universal Infant Free School Meal.
However, some children may be entitled to Free School Meals irrespective of their age.
Children in Year 3 or above
Your child could get a free school meal if you receive any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income-Related Employment Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit (providing you're not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and you don't get more than £16,190 a year)
- Pension Credit (Guarantee Credit)
- Support under part VI of the immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Working tax credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
By registering your child, Creswick will receive extra money to add to Pupil Premium funding within the school.
Special Dietary Needs
If your child requires a special menu for medical, cultural or religious reasons you need to apply online. If your child currently follows a HCL special menu you will be required to re-register your application. For guidelines and the application process visit www.hertscatering.co.uk/allergy-menu-application
The Lunch Menu can be found here.