Since September 2014 , all children in Reception, Year 1 & Year 2 have been entitled to receive a Universal Infant Free School Meal.
However, some children may be entitled to Free School Meals irrespective of their age.
Children in Year 3 or above
Your child could get a free school meal if you receive any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income-Related Employment Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit (providing you're not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and you don't get more than £16,190 a year)
- Pension Credit (Guarantee Credit)
- Support under part VI of the immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Working tax credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
If you qualify for any of the above you can register your child for free school meals on www.hertsdirect.org/freeschoolmeals.
By registering your child, Creswick will receive extra money to add to Pupil Premium funding within the school.
Special Dietary Needs
If your child requires a special menu for medical, cultural or religious reasons you need to apply online. If your child currently follows a HCL special menu you will be required to re-register your application. For guidelines and the application process visit www.hertscatering.co.uk/allergy-menu-application
The Lunch Menu can be found here.