All children in Reception, Year 1 & Year 2 are entitled to receive a Universal Infant Free School Meal.
However, some children may be entitled to Free School Meals irrespective of their age.
Children in Year 3 or above:
Your child could get a free school meal if you receive any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income-Related Employment Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit (providing you're not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and you don't get more than £16,190 a year)
- Pension Credit (Guarantee Credit)
- Support under part VI of the immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Working tax credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
If you qualify for any of the above you can register your child for free school meals on www.hertsdirect.org/freeschoolmeals.
By registering your child, Creswick will receive extra money to add to Pupil Premium funding within the school. If you need support to claim online please contact the school office and the team will be happy to help you.
School Grid Online ordering system
All school meals are ordered in advance through the School Grid online system. Each child has an account with School Grid administered by their parent/carer. Meal choices can be made up to 6 weeks in advance. Payments are made online (cash can be accepted in the school office if online payment is not possible).