Our school uniform is simple and practical to keep the children looking smart and contribute to the feeling of belonging to the school.
School uniform at Creswick is compulsory. Please speak to a member of our office team if you would like support with pre-loved uniform.
Please click here for details of the school uniform.
Please label clearly all clothes, shoes and bags with your child's name.
Our uniform can be ordered online or purchased direct from Smarty Schoolwear located at 34 Town Centre, Hatfield, Herts AL10 0LD. Please click here to shop online with Smarty Schoolwear or to view their website before visiting the shop.
The school has a small selection of items (book bags, caps and PE bags) that can be purchased from the school office.
Jewellery, Hair and Nails
- Jewellery is not allowed in school;
- Pierced ears should be a stud only which must be removed or taped up for PE and swimming lessons;
- Long hair must be tied back for PE and swimming lessons;
- We would appreciate it if long hair is tied up during the school day with plain bands, clips or ribbons in navy blue or red;
- Boys' hair should be a traditional style, neither too short or too long. No 'fashion' cuts are allowed;
- Nail varnish should be removed before the start of each school day.